skip to main content skip to accessibility policy



Contact us

If you wish to contact the Partnership office, you can email or write to us:


Engine Shed, Station Approach, Temple Meads, BS1 6QH


How to make a complaint

The West of England Local Enterprise Partnership and the West of England Partnership are non-statutory, co-ordinating bodies with its members, staff and officers held accountable to the local authorities for whom they work. As such, the nature of the enquiry will determine the complaints system through which it is pursued, which the complainant will be informed of accordingly.

In the first instance please write to or email the officer and their manager detailing what you are not satisfied with. If you do not know their contact details, please contact the LEP through the details above who will advise accordingly. If the response and any actions does not satisfy you can make a formal complaint to the local authority that looks after that area of work

If you wish to complain directly to an individual local authority, details of those in the West of England are below (opens in a new window):

Bath and North East Somerset


North Somerset

South Gloucestershire

If you are not satisfied with the response from the relevant local authority, you can also contact the Local Government ombudsman


About us

About us

LEPs are driving economic growth across an economic area. They provide a means for local authorities to work together with business in order to quicken the economic recovery.
Read more

Latest news

Latest news

The latest news stories from the LEP
Read more