LEP Board Recruitment
The West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is diversifying its board to help shape the economic future of the West of England, and is welcoming more applications from women business leaders.
The LEP is seeking expressions of interest from business leaders who will be inspirational, influential and have the credibility to champion the West of England at regional, national and international level as new members of the LEP board.
Due to under-representation on the current board, we would particularly welcome expressions of interest from women business leaders.
Interested business leaders should have knowledge and expertise in the region’s industry, ideally this will include key areas, such as:
- Aerospace and advanced engineering
- Digital creative and high tech
- Law, finance and insurance
- Infrastructure (planning, housing, transport, digital)
- Business growth and innovation
- The LEP meets six times per year, including one public meeting.
- Membership will be for a minimum of 18 months or maximum of 3 years. Term to be agreed on appointment.
- All business roles are voluntary.
Expressions of interest should be emailed along with a short biography or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8 March 2019.