What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
This site uses Google Analytics cookies. Every time a user visits our website, web analytics software generates an anonymous analytics cookie. These cookies give us statistical information: for example, they can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before. Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies, and if you don’t, we generate new ones. This allows us to track how many individual unique users we have and how often they visit the site. These cookies cannot be used to identify individuals, they are used for statistical purposes only.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0117 9036868
West of England Local Enterprise Partnership
3 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6ER
Terms & Conditions
All material on www.westofenglandlep.co.uk is © West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP). All users should be aware of and agree to the disclaimer below.
Different copyright restrictions apply to individual documents on this website. Unless otherwise stated, the following copyright statement applies to all documents found on this website.
Visitors to the www.westofenglandlep.co.uk website have permission to access this copyright material, which may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium provided it is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any of the copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. The permission to reproduce copyright-protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
We make every effort to check and test material for viruses. However, it is recommended that you run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
Links to www.westofenglandlep.co.uk
You do not have to ask permission to link to pages hosted on this website. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames. Pages must load into the user's entire window.
Links from www.westofenglandlep.co.uk
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of external websites. Links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times and we have no control over the availability of linked pages. Please be aware that the West of England LEP is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.